- The following conversation which took place right after church on Sunday:
Ken: Um, Dedra? When did you get that shirt?
Me: Three weeks ago.
Ken: Oh good. I was worried I didn't remember it. Um, Dedra? You probably shouldn't wear it again. Ever.
Ken: It's not very flattering.
Me: You don 't think I look pretty?
Ken: I'm going to go make lunch.
- I saw an elderly man sitting on a large rock in our neighborhood yesterday. He was wearing a granny wig.
- Anna got a slug stuck on her hand.
- I don't think anything else can top those three!
- Today is my 3 year blogoversary!! Best blogger ever. (In my
- Ken sang the National Anthem on Memorial Day for a special program at the funeral home. I'm still trying to get it to upload to YouTube. Stay tuned for that.
- Ken irons his own shirts. And mine sometimes. Probably not the one mentioned in the awkward column though.
- I've been going to the gym for a month and haven't gained any weight. (I'm looking for the positive here since I'm gaining muscle as I lose fat and weight exactly the same amount as when I started.)
- okay, I really don't have anything else. Wait, one more.
- I love that I have siblings who are blogging. Finally! I was alone on my bandwagon for 3 years. Blogging is WAY better than Facebook. (I'm Dedra, and I support that message!)
Awkward and Awesome: