.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Awkward and Awesome

Awkward:
  • Matthew drew a six pack of abs on his stomach and kept showing it to me.
  • In the last couple of months we've had someone knock on our door ready to serve legal papers to a woman who no longer lives here. That's an experience I do not enjoy. The last guy that knocked told us we were their third address on the list and they didn't have a fourth.
  • The dude in the pictures below. He was playing that little toy piano at the Pacific Science Center like he was a concert pianist, head bobbing included. Maybe he is. But he looked ridiculous.


Awesome:
  • School is out! (finally!)
  • For the last 40 seconds a large bug has been repeatedly flying into my living room window (from outside.)
  • thump, thump, thump, thump
  • Ken has been officiating funerals on the side. He became certified to do this while we were in school and now that we live in a larger area he is able to put that part of his education to use. It's very exciting for our family.
  • You get a free glass of milk with your meal at the Old Spaghetti Factory. Got Milk?
  • I got flowers from the primary chorister on Sunday during Senior Primary. It was really nice of  her. I felt guilty because I messed up the songs and I'm not even the official pianist. I was subbing.
  • This picture of Ken and me. I love it, even if maybe you don't...It's my blog. I say it is exellently fabulously AWESOME! We're both nerds.


Awkward and Awesome:

  • One of my kids told me I could have their left overs from the Old Spaghetti Factory. (Awesome) They brought it to me while I was in the bathroom. (Awkward...and really gross.) I declined.

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)