This is my 100th post on volume 2! To celebrate I'm going to tell you a lot of things you don't really care about...maybe even 100 things. Maybe
This morning I have:
- eaten E-holes for breakfast.
- at the gym this morning I burned 400 calories.
- talked on the phone with Ken, Ryan, Gina and my Dad.
- texted Gina and Kate.
- cut Anna's hair
- taken a shower.
- made plans to spend the night at my Dad's house tonight and make dinner for him, Kyle and my Uncle Brad.
- done 3 loads of laundry.
- made plans for my upcoming Memory Monday. Am I the only one who writes those ahead of time?
- read about 15 blog updates.
Things I say to my child/ren everyday:
- Go brush your teeth.
- Make your bed.
- Are your chores done?
- Are you supposed to be doing that?
- Don't bite your fingernails.
- Yes you have practice the piano today.
- I love you so much.
- I'll be here when you get home.
- I think it's your turn to make dinner.
- Seriously, go brush your teeth.
Places I want to visit:
- Crater Lake
- The Redwood Forest
- Leavenworth, Washington (again)
- Victoria, Canada
- 4 corners
Things that bug me:
- People who talk constantly but have nothing to say.
- Dirty clothes left on the bathroom floor.
- Questions that people know the answers to.
- know it alls
- Most of the office staff at Matthew's school.
- Swearing the hearing the Lord's name in vain.
- Drew Barrymore
- Josh Turner's voice.
Other random stuff
- Watching people chew gum makes me want to puke. I actually dry heave.
- I don't like to babysit.
- Gina needs to move back to Washington.
- Spencer is good at puzzles.
- Ken went to the dentist this morning.
- My flowers in front of the house are blooming.
- It's really hard for me to have a 4 year old and I really love Anna.
- There are hand prints all over my front window in all different sizes.
- I haven't practices the piano today.
- This is a really long post.
Here are some facts about me:
- I'm scared of cemeteries in the dark
- I'm OCD about the time I go to sleep. It doesn't matter what time it is, the last time I see the clock it has to end on a 5 or a 0. I'll wait 5 or 6 minutes so I can see a :30 or :00.
- I do 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles by sorting all the pieces by color, then working on them accordingly.
- I have problems. Gina told me so.
- Ken and I sing to each other in really high opera voices. The Wind Beneath My Wings is our most common song. Caw!
- I love math and symmetry.
Note to Self:
- Clean your room.
- Don't be a control freak.
- It doesn't matter how it gets done as long as it gets done.
Okay, that's all the for one post. 60 facts if you include the title.