- YouTube. My brother just introduced me to Llamas with Hats. You'll never get the life back that you waste watching them, but I love them none the less. So do all the millions of people that made them go viral.
- Matthew left yesterday morning for Environmental Camp. He's gone until Friday night. I miss him. A lot.
- This weekend while my Dad and brother were in town we went on a few adventures. Here
isare the evidencepictures.
gun, fishing pole and fudge shopping at Cabela's.
(No guns were purchased and no animals were harmed while we were there.
Those busts were already there.)
- Today I learned how to get a snapshot from a video on Windows Movie Maker.
- When we were at the Gum Wall in Seattle last Thursday, Matthew took his gum out of his mouth and threw it to the top part of the wall. It them climbed down the wall like one of those suction toys. It was gross and funny at the same time.
- Nicole's gum didn't stick very well either. She gagged when she was placing it on the wall and didn't press hard enough.
- Anna thought all the gum was pretty and probably delicious. I didn't let her test her hypothesis.
- Kyle gagged and wouldn't even look at the wall.
- Today I am going to babysit from 6am to 7pm. I'll let you know tomorrow how that goes.
- Dear Stalkee, I am currently planning a way to better stalk you and display my findings. Also, I think it would be fun to meet at the park this week. Any day but tomorrow would be great. See the bullet right above this one for the reason. ps, I want to win a contest. the end.
- Happy Tuesday!