.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stuff and Things

June 15, 2011

  • It took 5 weeks for our pumpkin seedlings to show their pretty little faces. That's a really long time!
  • Matthew harvested a radish the other night that was the size of my pinky fingernail. He was pretty excited.
  • After FHE on Monday we put a puzzle together. Rather, we all started putting it together and I finished it.
  •  Anna spent over 30 minutes working on the flag. There were 4 pieces. It was really tricky.




  •  She also put a tree together. It too was tricky.



  •  How awesome it that?!

  • I'm going to have spaghetti for breakfast.
  • Matthew has gone swimming in our pool everyday this week. 
  • It is freezing. 
  • He is crazy. 
  • We do not have the Kansas weather he is used to.
  • Nicole is studying my Health book from college and taking a lot of notes. I keep hearing 'Ohh!' and 'That is so true!' 
  • I need a haircut.
  • I was given an organ lesson on Sunday during Sunday School. It included playing the organ as loud as we could and some information on chords and chain preludes. I'm excited about the chord info. I need to learn more theory.
  • The CD I won from the radio the other day is the soundtrack to Pirates of the Caribbean. 
  • I think I'll give it to Ken for Father's Day.
  • Is that bad?
  • Gina steals internet.
  • The Voice is my favorite show on TV right now. I watch it online since we don't have cable or dish. I love it!
  • I think I'm going to order cable or dish.
  • Tomorrow.
  • A sister missionary that we knew in Grandview is coming to stay with us for a few days over the 4th of July. I'm excited for the reunion. 
  • Ken will be in Utah over the 4th of July.
  • boo.
  • Have you read my brother's blog?
  • Are you following mine yet?
  • DO IT!
  • Have a great day. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)