- Calling my friend to ask for a diaper because the kids I was watching last night we dropped off with out their bag.
- Bra shopping.
- Small talk with people I don't want to talk to.
- Being recognized (by a person you haven't seen in over 15 years) as so and so's sister.
- While merging onto I-5 a lady trying to lite her cigarette would not let me merge. I sped up, so did she, I slowed down, so did she. When my lane ended and I was going to end up on the shoulder she flipped me off then sped off. I merged happily after I waved at her and blew her kissed.
- I changed out a circuit breaker by myself.
- We went to Bellevue and Seattle yesterday for a 'Day of Fun.' We ate at a buffet restaurant in Factoria. After Anna ate fish, tacos, macaroni &cheese, salad, etc she proclaimed in a loud voice. I LOVE CHINESE!
- I went to JoAnn's and didn't buy anything.
Not much awesome or awkward this week.