- Ken and I went to the temple with my Dad.
- Matthew and I spent three days in Bremerton with my Dad and brother, Kyle. Ken and the girls spent the weekend at home.
- I watched four sessions of General Conference. (and loved it!)
- I made a new quilt for Dad's bed. (pictures to come soon)
- I went to my sister's house twice. (Wendi)
- I missed Ken and my girls.
- I made a pinwheel quilt block with a border that is less than 2 1/2 inches square. It's awesome. I will not be making any more of them.
- I bent a thick quilting needle almost ninety degrees.
- I got a grease stain out of my Dad's temple pants.
- I slept in until 9:30 yesterday.
- I did 3 loads of laundry. (Dad, you need a bigger washer.)
Here are some useful facts for you when you are thinking about buying me gifts.
- I already bought bananagrams.
- You can't go wrong with JoAnn gift cards.
- I don't like green olives.
- InsideOut A Cappella = AWESOME!!
okay, I think that's all. Watch those videos! The songs are awesome. The videos not so much. open another window while they play.