.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Since Friday

  • Ken and I went to the temple with my Dad.
  • Matthew and I spent three days in Bremerton with my Dad and brother, Kyle. Ken and the girls spent the weekend at home.
  • I watched four sessions of General Conference. (and loved it!)
  • I made a new quilt for Dad's bed. (pictures to come soon)
  • I went to my sister's house twice. (Wendi)
  • I  missed Ken and my girls.
  • I  made a pinwheel quilt block with a border that is less than 2 1/2 inches square. It's awesome. I will not be making any more of them.
  • I bent a thick quilting needle almost ninety degrees. 
  • I got a grease stain out of my Dad's temple pants.
  • I slept in until 9:30 yesterday.
  • I did 3 loads of laundry. (Dad, you need a bigger washer.)
Here are some  useful facts for you when you are thinking about buying me gifts.
  • I already bought bananagrams.
  • You can't go wrong with JoAnn gift cards.
  • I don't like green olives.
  • InsideOut A Cappella = AWESOME!!



okay, I think that's all. Watch those videos! The songs are awesome. The videos not so much. open another window while they play.

1 comment:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Wow, what were you sewing to bend the needle like that? that is some serious quilting! :)

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)