.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ken and I are officially OLD!

Ken and I chaperoned a stake dance tonight. We were in the foyer, guarding the hallway to the dry council high council room. During the course of 3 hours, approximately 50-60 songs were played. We knew 14 of them. 25%. Fail. How did this happen?

                    

Here are the songs we knew: (I linked them all so you can listen to see if you recognize them.)

  1. Hey There Delilah
  2. Fire Burning
  3. Cotton Eyed Joe
  4. Cha Cha Slide
  5. Staying Alive
  6. Thriller (This video used to scare me to death. I haven't seen it since I was in 3rd grade.)
  7. Electric Slide
  8. Party in the USA
  9. Hot N Cold
  10. Bohemian Rhapsody
  11. Don't Stop Believing
  12. You Make Me Smile
  13. You've Lost That Love and Feeling
  14. Hoedown Throw Down
I have a couple things to say about this..
  • Sad that I knew 2 Hannah Montana songs. (I didn't know party in the USA was hers until I looked them up.)
  • Where were They Might Be Giants, We Will Rock You and 500 Miles? Best. Dance Songs. Ever!
  • Don't feel bad if you don't know these songs. You probably know some of the others.
  • We had a lot of fun and would love to chaperon again.

1 comment:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

500 miles!! my friend and I would stomp so hard we'd skip the CD and get kicked out of the dance almost every time. It got to the point where the DJ wouldn't play that song if he saw us there.

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)