.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

This and that...aka 5 truths and a lie.

  • Anna doesn't like egg salad sandwiches.
  • Matthew did a whole diorama for school out of legos.
  • Nicole is reading Caddie Woodlawn right now...as we speak - or as I type rather.
  • I've gone to the gym 2 days in a row. I got a 14 day trial membership for free. I love the elliptical machine.
  • Ken went back to bed this morning after scriptures and didn't get up until 7:30. He was late for work.
  • Gina is moving to China to help all the orphans in the whole world.

2 comments:

Gina Jill said...

I'm not helping all of them. Just the ones in China.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

hmmmm

oh how I love Caddie Woodlawn.... :)

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)