.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Awkward and Awesome

Awkward:
  • Ken and I had to opportunity to go to a reception last week to meet the mission president for the Washington Tacoma Mission. Bishops, Stake Presidencies, High Counselors and Ward Mission Leaders were all invited. We felt very out of place.
  • I started a sentence to Nicole just now, paused to do something and went back to talk to her and now I have no idea what I was even going to say to her.
  • Yesterday I couldn't keep my hair out of my eyes so I finally put all my bangs in a ponytail. Suffice to say, Anna could have done a better job. I will call that look orphan chic. sans chic.
Awesome:
  • This week I get to spend the days with just my girls because Matthew is at scout camp until Saturday.
  • The new WA TAC Mission President and his wife.
  • We  ate broccoli out of our garden.
  • Nicole got her Patriarchal Blessing last night. I'm humbled by how good she it.
  • The word sans. I heart it.
  • My life. It's going pretty well right now. I hope this doesn't curse it.
Awkward and Awesome:  I can't stop laughing at this!


1 comment:

Kate said...

love that pic too. I am thinking about posting it on the Deer Creek page - may offend some clients. :)

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)