.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Awkward and Awesome

Awkward:

  • Anna singing 'I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me.'
  • Trying to come up with this list.
  • I'm growing my hair out - for real this time. 
  • All those weird haircuts I have to get so that I look like an orphan.
Awesome:
  • Nicole being at Girl's Camp. I miss her like crazy but I know she's having a great time!
  • Bananas with Nutella.
  • I'm almost packed for Utah. FOUR more days!
  • I finished my quilt along quilt - machine quilted and binding included. Nicole took it to camp with her so I didn't get a picture, but I'll post one after it's home and washed.
  • I'm working on a a couple other blankets that are starting to take form and I love them mucho.
  • Musicals. 
  • Matthew bought a snorkel the other day and he's been taking long baths. hmm.
  • My phone died but a friend of ours is letting me use one of their old ones until I can get a new one on August 13th. {I still don't know what kind of phone I want.}
Awkward and Awesome:
Ken and his brothers. Can you guess which one is awkward? Here's a hint: Trying to be a rockette and wearing socks with his sandals.

2 comments:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

Best picture of Ken ever.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

LOVE the list...
and Anna's song... that's Beck!

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)