.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Independence Day

This year for the 4th, we spent the day in Long Beach at my brother's house. After lunch we played in the ocean and after dinner we went back to the beach to blow things up.
 Cassie with her bottle rockets {in a rootbeer bottle} and a blow torch. She's one happy girl.
 My friend, Elise, who came to visit from Indiana was able to spend a few days with us.





 I'm a fugitive...or something. I ripped the label off the camp chair.

 This is my favorite group shot. Matthew is between me and Cassie. He just kept saying, 'GIRLS!!'  He couldn't even face up.
 Our fire wasn't big enough.
We found a big deep hole. 
 and a garden gnome
 Now the fire is going nicely!
I hope you had a great Independence Day too!

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)