.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Anna!

Happy Birthday to my little lady lou, Anna! She is 5 years old today!

Anna has been in our family for exactly 8 months today and I love her so much. Here some fun facts about our Anna Banana with a Cherry on top:

She LOVES playing with her cousin, Kaylee.


 She loves having her picture taken and is a great poser.
 Anna loves water and the sprinkler. This picture was taken at the fountain in Seattle Center.
 She's a dancer!

 Snow is her favorite
 She likes to get dressed up to go to the store with Ken.
Everyday is the Best. Day. Ever.

Happy Birthday Anna! I love you.

1 comment:

Kate said...

How did I mess this???? Happy Birthday Anna!!!!! I told Josie that today was Anna's birthday and her response was "oh no - am I going to miss it????" She is promptly coloring a picture of Jasmine for her. :)

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)