.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Post about absolutely nothing.

I'm in a funk. I didn't have enough fodder for a good idea-bad idea post and I'm lacking in the awkward and awesome subject also. That being said, I'm going to finish my quilt. I made 18 more blocks this morning of a different pattern. I've never been really good at following directions or patterns in a the sewing world anyway.

Here is a picture for your viewing pleasure. The other night we played 'scum.' I told everyone to go into their rooms and bring back a prop that someone would have to wear. yeah-that was a bad idea.


okay, that's all.

3 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

You know about 7 or 8 blogs I've read this week where someone's in a FUNK. Why is that? :( I've been in a bit of a funk myself lately. Summer's crazy... I guess.

Okay, I love the picture, but you must inform me, what is SCUM?

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Oh yeah, no more funks, okay?

Lisa said...

That's awesome!

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)