.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Nicole!

Today is Nicole's birthday. She is 13 years old. I'm not sure how I got old enough to have a 13 year old, but here I am and she is beautiful.

Here are some facts about my Nicole Roylance Cheney:

Nicole loves the beach but not the ocean.
 She likes having her picture taken but doesn't want to smile.
 She LOVES ice cream and will eat the cone first.
 Once again, a picture but not a smile.
 I often find pictures like this that she has taken herself.
 She love camp fires in the back yard with or without smores.
 She finds humor in the simple things of life.

Happy Birthday Nicole! I love you more than you can ever know!

1 comment:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't wait to meet you :)

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)