Last night at bedtime, Ken was asking Matthew a 'Who am I question.' Here are the clues:
- I worked with the people I ruled over and did not grieve them with heavy taxes.
- Before I turned the kingdom over to my son, I called all the people together to speak to them.
- I had a large tower built for me to speak from so more people could hear.
- The people pitched their tents to face me.
- I spoke of service and repentance.
WHO AM I?
Do you know who it is? Matthew didn't. Why am I blogging about this? Because for the last 6 days we have been reading Mosiah 1-7. He told me his brain doesn't start working until 9am. We read scriptures at 7.
It the consistency of scripture reading that counts, right?