.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Oy

Last night at bedtime, Ken was asking Matthew a 'Who am I question.' Here are the clues:
  • I worked with the people I ruled over and did not grieve them with heavy taxes.
  • Before I turned the kingdom over to my son, I called all the people together to speak to them.
  • I had a large tower built for me to speak from so more people could hear.
  • The people pitched their tents to face me.
  • I spoke of service and repentance.
WHO AM I?


Do you know who it is? Matthew didn't. Why am I blogging about this? Because for the last 6 days we have been reading Mosiah 1-7. He told me his brain doesn't start working until 9am. We read scriptures at 7.

It the consistency of scripture reading that counts, right?

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)