.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Quilt along, Dedra style.

To some a quilt along means taking your time while you do a little bit of a project, every week for 10 or so weeks. You work along side other people doing the same project.  To me a quilt along means get the idea from a super talented lady then make it my own and make it quickly because I know I don't have the attention span to spread it out over 10 weeks. Plus I'm going on vacation in NINE DAYS!

So here is my finished quilt top.It's a lap quilt measuring 60x72. The 36 patch blocks are 2 1/2 inch squares and the 4 patch at 7 inch squares. Anna told it me it only took 5 minutes. She is smart. 

I'll quilt and bind it soon and post pictures.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good for you, it looks great. Hey, I wanted to let you know that your cousin Jodi price lives behind me...kitty corner sort of and she's my VT companion! Small world!

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)