.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Nicole's Latest Puzzle

You may remember me mentioning that Nicole and I have been putting together puzzles this summer. Since Memorial Day, we have put together 15 puzzles - over 10,000 collective pieces.

While Ken was in Utah, his Mom gave him a puzzle of the Salt Lake Temple for Nicole. She started it that day and together, she and I finished it rather quickly. Here it is mounted on her wall right next to her bed. 

Nicole took the pictures. Thank you Cheryll for the puzzle! Nicole loves it.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Nice!!! It looks great on her wall. :)

Sunshower said...

WOW!!! It turned out really pretty, didn't it?
You guys are SPEEDY!:-) I tried to leave a comment on Colie's latest blog and it wouldn't let me-I'm going to try again in a minute. If I can't, please tell her I was so happy to get her invite to her blog and to see her online again.
I'm so happy she loved the puzzle:-) Sherry

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)