.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bless Your Heart

I'm seriously enjoying this phrase way too much. These have happened since my last BYH post, but you can't really say it right to their face. Instead I'll put it on the internet for the whole world to read. Bless My Heart. (ps, this will not be a regular post like good idea-bad idea or awkward and awesome. I really try not to be this rude all the time.

I think you're high on your meds, bless your heart.

When Matthew went to scout camp, all his socks were wool knee highs and he only packed shorts. Bless his heart.

Anna is teaching herself how to walk backwards. She is constantly running into things. Bless her heart.

It took you over 3 hours to make that 2 hour drive. You're not so good with a map, bless your heart.

The clerk at Value Village that I went to yesterday was slow enough that her partner checked 7 customers out while she rang up my juicer. Bless her heart, I don't think she could have moved slower if she wanted to.

Bless my heart, I like saying Bless your heart with a southern accent.

Bless my heart, I have a crumby southern accent.

Have a good day! I hope it is blessed.


1 comment:

Trishelle said...

Oh gosh...so so so funny. Man going bonkers in the post office spouting off (spitting)why Oprah needs to be president...bless his heart.

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)