.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 16, 2011

Awkward and Awesome - Special Edition

I have a friend in my ward who should have made my A&A post yesterday but I am an ingrate and forgot to add her. To make up for it, I'm devoting a whole post to her - Amy Nelson/
Awkward:

  • I forgot to mention Amy in my A&A post yesterday.
  • She reminded me.
  • How I feel in her presence-most of the time.
  • I've been a total mooch to her this week.

Awesome:

  • Amy's a marathon runner.
  • She will most likely qualify in 2 weeks to Run Boston next year.
  • She picked Anna up from school everyday this week. (4 times!)
  • She jumped my car. (so did my friend, Lanetta) {boo on my car!}
  • Amy didn't add me to her awkward list.
  • She's the reason I do A&A!
  • She writes for Mormon Mommy Blogs.
  • She subs for me on the organ.
  • Amy gave Ken and I water on our walk last night-at 9:30.
  • She loaned me her jumper cables. (I'll get those back to you today.)
  • She writes a fitness and sometimes fashion blog. Check it out! http://amyrnelson.blogspot.com/.
That is all. Thank you Amy!!

1 comment:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

I didn't think you'd really do it you goof!

Also, I haven't written for mmb in months because I can't think of anything good. If anyone has any ideas let me know!!

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)