.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sew Crafty! (Update)

Okay, remember the 9 patch a day quilt along I'm doing with my friend Kate that is supposed to take up 35 days to complete? I'm done. She's getting really close. Here are my completed blocks. I did more green and red. She's doing more orange. I'm super excited about this project!!

 Here are the blocks again. I heart them mucho.
 I've completed 11 more 36 patch blocks this week. I've made a total of 15 out of the 56 I need. Does anyone have any yellow or orange fabric with small prints they'd like to donate to my cause? I only need a rectangle 16 x 8 inches. If you do, I'd be happy to compensate with cookies or homemade bread-or a fabric swap. (I'm trying not to go to the fabric store to complete this quilt.) Other colors would be accepted also. please and thank you.
Tonight is the adult session of Stake Conference. I'm excited for that.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

The Jumping Jack's - said...

I think I have some small print yellow fabric you could have. I'm trying to clean out my fabric stash a little bit, so you would be helping me to take some off my hands. I've completed quite a few projects recently that were in yellow, so I know I have it, I just have to find it. How soon do you need it?

Kristy

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)