.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

I guess I should probably write about my kids...

Here's what.s going on in our neck of the woods.

Nicole:

  • 8th grade
  • She's doing my favorite kind of math and her least favorite.
  • 2x + 5 = 21 (They are a little harder than this one, but I love them!)
  • She walks to and from school with a girl from the ward.
Matthew:
  • 7th grade
  • He's taking 2 science classes this year {on purpose!} and he comes home and recreates the experiments he's learning at school. 
  • We hid the matches from him.
  • He rides his bike to school with two boys who were in his 6th grade class.
Anna:
  • Kindergarten
  • Everyday is the best day ever.
  • She thinks she gets a two hour recess.
  • She walks with a plethora of kids who live on our street and are in our ward. Like 8 of them. and she gets a ride home from my friend, Amy. I give her food as payment. It works well for both of us.
Ken: {I know he's not my kid.}
  • He's taking a class at the local college.
  • It's the same kind of math Nicole is learning.
  • Not really. But she thinks so.
  • I love him.
The end!

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)