.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good Idea - Bad Idea

Good Idea: Getting dressed after a shower.
Bad Idea: Forgetting your toonies until your Mom notices when she's helping you get your tights on.
{Anna, Bless her heart!}
ps, toonies are underwear.

Good Idea: Taking pain killers for a horrible headache.
Bad Idea: Disillusionment: Thinking you'll be able to sleep, even after taking a sleeping pill, when you have a total of 4 Excedrin's running through your veins...2 from the afternoon, 2 from the evening.

Good Idea: I got a job!
Bad Idea: There isn't really a bad idea here, I'm just nervous about how to juggle family and work. It's for a good cause though.

Today I have an orientation for my new job. I'll be working as staff support at a group home for developmentally delayed adults. I'm excited and nervous. Keep our family in your prayers. I'll be working swing shift 4-5 days a week so we can earn the money to pay for Anna's adoption. The sacrifice is worth the outcome, but the thought of not being home when my kids get here is really sad for me.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

Keep in mind that I am ALWAYS willing to bring Anna home! The kids were sad we didn't get to keep her again for awhile!

I've always needed a blonde to complete my set...

Marie Martin said...

Congrats on the job! I pray it all works out!

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)