- Our neighbors down the street have a standing appointment on Wednesday evening with many of their friends. This meeting consists of consuming massive amounts of alcohol and playing with fire. ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT.
- The missionaries always cancel our dinner appointments. They've only showed up 3 times...in like 15 appts. They are fired.
- Ken's modeling skills. I think he's trying to look seductive...or thoughtful..or he needs to use the facilities.
- I saw these shoes at Target last week. Notice their name and that they are red and sparkly. I heart them. If they go on clearance I will buy a pair for Anna.
- School started and I'm feeling ready to blog again.
- I got graph composition notebooks from Office Depot for 25 cents each.
- One of my children likes to take long baths so s/he can snorkel. (ok, more gross than awesome, but I didn't think of it until I was passed the awkward section and I'm too lazy to scroll up. yep-that lazy.)
Awkward and Awesome:
- Family scripture study. This scene is an almost daily occurrence. Sometimes Matthew leans his head back against the wall.