.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Awkward and Awesome

Awkward:

  • Ken thinks he's a super hero.
  • Matthew keeps wrecking his bike. That kid is a walking scab.
  • Stealing spaghetti from your mom's dinner so you can share a homemade meal with your girlfriend. (Recneps...guilty!)
  • Ryan thought he had 100 hits on his blog in one day. It turns out that about 40 of them were from him. He has since eliminated the cookies that count his computer as a hit. Note to Self: Start visiting Ryan's blog 40 times a day.
Awesome:
  • While I was attending/helping out at a funeral yesterday for my friend's dad, I received 23 voice mails from my dad, 2 brothers, 1 sister, Ken and 2 of his coworkers. It was awesome.
  • I am currently in the process of leaving the ring leader, AKA Ryan, more than 23 collective emails as he flies from Atlanta to Seattle. If you read this before noon, PDT, call me or comment and I'll give you his phone number so you can join in the fun. 
  • Career Day at Matthew's school. Anyone want to smell embalming fluid? Pictures to follow...soon!
  • My petunias are growing!
  • My camera! I love taking pictures and really love posting them on this here blogdango!
Awkward and Awesome:

Anna sleeping in our bed. A couple minutes later, she rolled over again and was totally lost in the blankets. I checked on her, didn't see her, looked to see if she went to her own bed, (she didn't) checked the bathroom, (empty) then checked our bed again, she was stuck. I unrolled her and moved her to her own bed.

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)