.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Memory Monday

Random! 

So I'm at my Dad's house right now. I'm actually going home in about an hour. Since I couldn't come up with anything for my MM, Gina suggested I go through a random photo album and talk about a couple of the pictures. She's a genius! (The way Wendi's boys call each other genius'.) But, welcome to Memory Monday, the 90's.
 
This is me and my cousin Angie in Spring of 1991.  They were visiting for Ryan's missionary farewell. The peeps sleeping behind us are her brothers, my little brothers and Gina.
 My mom and Nicole. They both have their hair in rollers, ready for church the next day.
 
This picture is kind of a mystery to me. I don't remember having it taken and I don't know if I've ever seen it before, but I'm pretty sure, judging by Ryan's shirt, that this is when I knew I could beat him at world domination.

The End.

2 comments:

Unit 1860 said...

That was a sweet shirt called a batik. It was a gift from this family I new on my mission. I dont remember the photo either.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

love the pictures, especially the hair rollers... ah, the memories :)

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)