.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Toilet Paper and Outdoor Fun.

I spent this weekend at my Dad's house. My Dad dates everything he buys. He also writes how much he spent on it. He then puts another date on it when he opens it. I used his bathroom this weekend and this is what I found. He put the big roll on the holder on May 1st, he wants it to turn counter clockwise (See the arrow on the side) and he wants you to use the small roll first. All the writing on the front is on a piece of scotch tape. He will think I am ridiculing him. I'm just sharing.
 This roll he put on pm 3/21 and there was an arrow on it  too.
 Last night when I was leaving the church from a Relief Society meeting, there were kids outside playing tag. With hammers. HAMMERS!!! That is about the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
 The above photo is candid, this one is posed. Oy
 I don't know if it's nice where you live, but it is beautiful here! I took Anna and a little neighbor boy to the park today to meet up with another gal in our ward. The three little ones were playing ball for a little while.

2 comments:

Kate said...

i almost took the same picture of the toilet paper when I was there - but didnt think your dad would appreciate a stranger photographing his toiletries. :) or being in his bathroom, or eating the chocolate cake that his son made from a mix that he probably bought, or... well, pretty much anything we did that day. :)

Your dad is great. Thats all I have to say.

So is Anna. Josie named her new doll Anna.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

that is so funny about your Dad...why does he do it? just to keep track of stuff? I can see me doing that when I get older.

tag with hammers? what the!?!?!?! I am NOT going to let my 13 year old see that one, he'll be all over it!

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)