.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Gina!

Happy birthday to my sister, GINA! She is 25 years old today.

Here are 2 fun facts about Gina bina.


  • She sings really loud everywhere she goes. She doesn't care if people notice or if they are annoyed by it. Good or bad...you decide.
  • Most of our nieces and nephews think she's the favorite aunt. She has told them from birth that she's the favorite because 'I'm cute and fun.' Ask them who's the favorite. They say Gina. Ask why. They say because she's cute and fun.
Happy Birthday Gina! I love you. A lot. You don't stink.

1 comment:

Gina Jill said...

Thanks for saying I don't stink. You're nice. My singing is always good! Even if I'm off key. Just so you know. :) haha

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)