.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Just call me...Master Gardner Extraordinaire.

Okay, don't call me that. BUT, look what I did today. 
Before picture. 
I yanked those bushes out of the front of the house.
 Then I planted these little beauties. I love petunias. My mom used to plant these along the side of the house. When I was about 12 years old she let me help her. 
Here's to hoping they end up looking like this...

instead of this.
I make no promises, but I'm going to do my best.

Stay tuned for progress pictures.

4 comments:

Trishelle said...

Dedra!! Great job! Purple pansies are a universal happiness. And with your Midas Touch, I'm confident this is just the beginning of the beautification!

Unit 1860 said...

I love your little red lawn troll.

Ryan

Gina Jill said...

Yeah, she's pretty.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

I love petunias, my Mom always plants them... the attract butterfies and apparently lawn trolls?

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)