.

.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A day at the beach.

My Dad bought a new to him truck that my brother, Adam, found for him. Today I drove him to Long Beach, WA to pick it up. We brought Matthew along with us. Nicole was babysitting a 4 year old rental, so I left Anna home with her to have a play date. Anyway, it was a fun day. We were only at Adam's for about an hour, then we made a stop at the beach before heading back home.

I somehow failed to take a picture of the truck. It's blue and has a stick shift.

Here are pics Dad took while Matthew and I were in the ocean.




 Look Gina, Dad is saying it by himself in this one! A special note...to you.

 We stopped off the side of the road to take a picture of the trees. They're pretty.
This is the bathroom at the Chevron in Montesano. Nicest gas station bathroom. Ever.

It was a fun day trip with the boys.

No comments:

MMB

Search This Blog

World Domination or bust!


visited 22 states (44%)